i promised a "bullet list" of milestones/baby achievements from our super star...miss ella scarlet. she turned 3 months old on valentine's day...
- rolling over from stomach to back since 6 weeks old. (what!!??)
- blowing raspberries - sometimes so much so she's got a bubble beard & moustache
- she's talking outloud now and occassionally scares herself with how loud she squeals
- she's happiest in the a.m. - smiling from ear to ear and just ready to face the day
- naps about 20 minutes at a time. sleeps maybe...a total of 2 hours during the day?? huh?
- in lieu of the naps, she goes to bed around 9:30p.m. and awakes between 7:30-8a.m. (what?!)
- pulls blanket near her face to cover eyes when trying to fall asleep
- absolutely LOVES her baths..which we take full advantage of for necessary distractions.
- loves when we sing to her - i believe she's definitely partial to music (yes!)
- sits quietly through her first baby einstein video and cries on cue when it's over
- she's teeny tiny still - probably up to 12 pounds now
- everyone stops us to comment on how beautiful, cute or petite she is. (i've even been asked if she's a real baby or a doll)??? hello??
- she's got looooongggg eyelashes...
- still not certain on eyecolor - perhaps a "hazel"??
and so here's the little munchkin...another one from her 3 month photoshoot the other day...
and how about one more....
have a fabulous friday everyone!