Monday, January 20

SHARE | FREE Monthly Printables BLOG HOP :: Valentine's Day

I've got a FUN SURPRISE for you today!! I've been asked to participate in a year-long BLOG HOP where I, along with 7 other fabulous designers, will be sharing a FREE monthly printable.

For the month of January, we each designed Classroom Valentine's printables and I went with these "You Are the Colors in my Rainbow" themed cards. I think you'll LOVE how simple these are to put together! (plus, you have two styles to choose from: White Background or Chalkboard Background).

Colors in my Rainbow Classroom Valentine's Day Cards

Colors in my Rainbow Classroom Valentine's Day Cards
• CHALKBOARD BACKGROUND •

Simply print, trim with scissors, insert mini ziploc bag filled with Skittles® and staple together. Done!
(It works best to have your little one sign the back before you assemble it).

I hope you love how easy these are! I think they turned out adorable and I'm thrilled to have been asked to participate. If you missed the links above for the FREE downloads, here they are again:

Check out the rest of the fun options you have to choose from created by the 7 other fabulously talented designers that make up our monthly blog hop group!  Love the cute variety we all came up with! Links to these fun FREE downloads are listed below the collage of images!

FREE Valentine's Day Classroom Printables

1. Skip to My Lou > 2. PNPFlowers > 3. Catch My Party > 4. HWTM - Hostess With The Mostess > 5. Paper and Pigtails > 6. Living Locurto > 7. NoBiggie > 8. Nest of Posies

KEEPiNG iT REAL
I'm wearing my oldest daughter's cute frog slippers right now trying to keep my toesies warm.
It's been COLD here in Florida the last few days…low 30's - highs in the mid 50's.
I'm NOT a fan of cold weather - it makes me really grumpy, people.

15 comments:

Sarah Martina January 20, 2014 at 10:09 AM

These are so pretty! Thanks so much for allowing everyone to use and share. :)

Rebecca January 20, 2014 at 10:09 AM

Another great use for this card... My daughter's school does not allow any edible Valentine's treats. But I was thinking this could be the perfect card to put on a little box of crayons, or one of those stacking colored pencils (the ones where you pop out one color and put it in the other end of the pencil to push the next lead forward). Thanks!

Cindy Hopper January 21, 2014 at 12:15 AM

I absolutely adore this idea. Thanks for the free printable!

Cindy Hopper January 21, 2014 at 12:17 AM

I absolutely adore this idea. Thanks for the free printable!

Jessica Kirkland January 22, 2014 at 8:55 AM

Thank you so much Sarah! I'm so glad you love them and I hope you will use them!!

Jessica Kirkland January 22, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Hi Rebecca!! You are absolutely right. You could use so much more than just candy. I included some other ideas in the "Directions" part of the printable but forgot to mention the ideas in the post. I thought crayons or even just rainbow stickers would be cute. You could even cut the top portion of the card off and just tie it onto a bundle of sidewalk chalk. I hope you'll use them and thanks so much for being here!!

Jessica Kirkland January 22, 2014 at 8:58 AM

Thanks Amy! I loved YOUR printables too - heading over to your blog to leave a comment. The variety of ideas you offered were just darling too!

Jessica Kirkland January 22, 2014 at 8:59 AM

Oh I LOVE to hear that Cindy Hopper!! Thank you! Thank you!!

WhoMom January 22, 2014 at 5:48 PM

Cute Valentines!!! These would be fun for the Superbowl with a Seahawk theme. Thanks!

Kristina Harper February 11, 2014 at 4:48 PM

Thank you SOOOO much for sharing this design. We are using for the girls in my son's class and putting crayons in. LOVE it! Thank you for your generosity!

Kristina Harper February 11, 2014 at 4:50 PM

Thank you so much for sharing these. They are just adorable. We are using them for the girls in my son's preschool class. Putting them with some crayons. LOVE them. Thank you for your generosity!

Jessica Kirkland February 12, 2014 at 12:20 PM

You are so very welcome Kristina! I appreciate you taking a minute to say thank you and to let me know you will be using these! Yay!!

i WAS PUBLiSHED iN CASA CHiC MAGAZiNE

i WAS PUBLiSHED iN ARTFUL BLOGGiNG MAGAZiNE

MEMBER OF MARTHA STEWART'S DREAMERS iNTO DOERS

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It button on image hover