You've still got time to print and use these FREE printables I designed before the big day tomorrow...
"You are the Sprinkles to my Cupcake" Valentine's Day Cards
I think they turned out adorable and I hope you do too!
Download these adorable Valentine's Day cards over on Skip to My Lou today!
UPDATED MAY 7TH 2013 TO INCLUDE INSTRUCTIONS FROM MY ORIGINAL POST ON SKIP TO MY LOU
Here's the VISUAL How-To
Here’s the VERBAL How-To:1. Print Cards onto white card stock.
2. Trim to size using scissors or a paper trimmer.
3. Fold in half.
4. Use a 1.5″ Round Craft Punch to create a circle through the middle of the folded card.
5. Unfold card and have your child (or yourself) fill it out with a fine-tip sharpie or pen.
6. Fill a mini ziploc bag a little more than 1/2 full with sprinkles of your choice.
7. Refold card and slide the mini ziploc bag filled with sprinkles in between both sides of the card.
8. Staple the card closed – being sure the staple penetrates through the top of the mini ziploc bag.
Check out all of the other creative ideas submitted by so many other talented designers over on Skip to My Lou!
If you've already got your Valentine's Day Cards finished...
you can always "pin" all of the ideas you love for next year! *wink*
A super huge thanks to Cindy over at Skip to My Lou for inviting me to participate!
KEEPiNG iT REAL
Ella started her first day of preschool yesterday.
I'm totally using these for the classroom Valentine's Party tomorrow.
I'm a little hesitant since it'll only be her 3rd day there and I'm not sure I'm ready to be labeled as "THAT mom" - if you know what I mean?
But I did get to send one home with her sweet little friend, Elise, after their "Friendship Party" we had at our house yesterday. All of the sweet details coming soon.