The Anchor Cake I shared last week has me reaching for my camera to capture more details from our every day...essentially the fabric of our life together as a family.
1. Ella pointing out her strategy for creating a moat around the sandcastle she's going to build in the "sandbox". (aka vacant flower bed off the back porch).
2. Herbs I'm attempting to revive after our week-long trip to North Carolina.
3. The inside of Ema's Chocolate and Vanilla Swirl Ice Cream Cone - after it's been licked down to the cone.
4. One of Ella's favorite past-times - getting sprayed with the hose while she plays on her swing set.
5. Water balloon Fights - a frequent after-dinner Summer activity.
6. Water balloon fight clean-up - thanks Ella!
7. Abandoned bird nest we found in one of our fruit trees. The eggs are so beautiful.
The girls and I check the nest every day hoping we're wrong about it being abandoned.
KEEPiNG iT REAL
I'm so much more centered the past week or two.
Just really focused on the important things in my life...my family!