I have a dream...
granted it's not nearly as inspirational as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s dream...Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day everyone!!
I have a dream that the Valentine's Day party I've been working on
will turn out as lovely as the collection of party elements I've been gathering along the way.
Here's Round TWO of the snippets of details I will be using...(see Round ONE details here)
Can you see how it's all coming along?
I'm hoping by sharing these snippets of the party elements I have collected and intend to use...
when you finally see the end results you'll have a better understanding of how it all came about.
perhaps you'll see one or two things you'll want to incorporate into your own celebration(s)...
be it Valentines' Day, a Baby Shower, a Bridal Shower, or even Birthday Party!
I love Mondays!
For me, they are a fresh start...
setting the tone for the week ahead.
Let's make it a good week friends!!
Photo 2: Shimmering Hearts Edible Accents by Wilton - JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores
Photo 3: Pink Pearl Candies - The TomKat Studio Party Shop
Photo 4: Pink + Gold Glitter Eyelash Twine by Martha Stewart - (Rose Quartz and Yellow Gold) - JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores
Photo 5: Pink Polka Dot Baking Cups - JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores (Easter Section)
Photos 1 & 6:
- Solid Pink Cardstock by Coredinations Foundations (Baby Pink Pearl) - JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores
- Pink + Gold Polka Dot Paper by The Paper Company - JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores
- Doily Craft Punch by Martha Stewart - JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores
- Pink Polka Dot Ribbon by American Crafts - JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores
- Gold + Ivory Polka Dot Ribbon by Offray - JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores
- Heart Shaped Fondant Cutters by Wilton - JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores
- Gold Glitter from The TomKat Studio Party Shop
KEEPiNG iT REAL
After an exceptionally stressful week...
I was given a MUCH needed break this weekend when J took Ella for the day
and both of my older girls were off doing their own things.
I was able to get a lot done!
It's amazing how refreshed one can feel after just a few hours of quiet time - no distractions.
I highly encourage it.
and look forward to more of it on a regular basis! Ha!