UPDATED 1/28/2011 - Winner Announced!!
(winner picked using www.random.org)
#16 - Judith
(email me: email@example.com)
Congratulations on winning the Sweetberry Love collection
origami stars and fortune cookies from Origami Delights!!!
Thank you EVERYONE who entered!!!
LOVED the quotes sent in and your fabulous feedback!!!
And especially thank you to Nedra from Origami Delights for hosting this FAB giveaway!!!
I want to introduce you to a FUN little shoppe on Etsy called Origami Delights.
We used ADORABLE custom printed origami stars from Origami Delights as part of the shower decor.
Printed with the baby's name, these made a SWEET personalized addition to the shower details.
The products in the Origami Delights shoppe are simple little additions to any celebration.
And with the ability to personalize them, the uses are seemingly endless.
with Valentine's Day fast approaching...
Using the "Sweetberry Love" Valentine's Day collection I released last week...
Here's what we came up with...
AND...these crazy adorable little lovelies....
You can do SO many things with these delightful little "love notes"...
• secretly leave some behind on the kitchen table when leaving from visiting family/friends
• leave one behind on your little one's pillow
• pack some up in your child's lunch box
• have your child leave one or two behind for his/her teacher
• sneak one onto the seat of your spouse's car before they leave for work
• hide one in the medicine cabinet
• use these as a substitute for valentine's day candy (your child's teacher will LOVE you). *wink*
• leave these behind on the desks of your co-workers
• put one in the mailbox for your mail carrier
Get creative and make a game of it.
And get your kids involved too.
Ridiculously cute, right?
Well how about a ridiculously fun giveaway too!!
and a set of 50 "Sweetberry Love" origami stars to ONE LUCKY winner!!!
Here's what you do to enter up to FOUR different times to win:
• "Like" Origami Delights on Facebook and tell Nedra I sent you (leave a comment here saying you did this)
• take a peek at the Origami Delights shoppe and tell me what your favorite item is AND what part of New York Nedra is from. (leave the comments here)
• Leave your favorite quote about LOVE or a Valentine message you'd like to see in a fortune cookie. (comment here)
• "Like" Pen N' Paperflowers on Facebook (leave a comment that you are a fan)
Contest starts today.
Contest ends Thursday, January 27th.
Winner will be selected using a random number generator & announced Friday, January 28th.
Thank you Origami Delights for the FABULOUS giveaway...
I have a sneaking suspicion your products will be popping up in various ways all over the dessert table & party world!!
I look forward to reading everyone's comments...
and I hope these darling little creations from Origami Delights has fueled your fire to create a super sweet Valentine's Day for those you love and care about!!
And don't forget...
Today is the last day to receive 50% off any of the THREE Valentine's Day Collections in my shoppe!
Just use this COUPON CODE at checkout: LOVE2011
Sweetberry Love, Razzberry Love and Skater Love collections
KEEPING IT REAL
I'm so crazy-busy getting caught up on orders I can barely keep my mind straight.
And would you believe:
Clara developed another fever two days ago, along with a cough.
Ema has developed a very painful sore throat.
J came home yesterday with flu symptoms he'd been fighting.
Guess we're all taking turns...
Grateful I'm feeling well enough to tend to everyone else.
And I'll be even more grateful when this cycle of illness is over.