Pull up your bootstraps and get ready for a fabulous trail ride...
This Western-Style baby shower luncheon would make any cowgirl let out a huge "YEE HAW!"
Party Girl: Christie Cambio
Celebration: baby shower
Theme: Western-Style Luncheon
Color Palette: Pink & Brown
When Christie contacted me about creating a Western-style baby shower invite using a silhouette of a pregnant cowgirl...I jumped right into my creative saddle and was ready to ride!! What a cute idea/theme!
We immediately went to work in creating the invitation and ultimately came up with this entire package of coordinating party accessories:
And then Christi took the reins...
You'd better saddle up...
Looks like there's a new sheriff in town...*wink*
My favorite details of this party are:
• the sheriff badges she created for each of the guests (so clever and cute)
• the giant star she hung in the window above the gorgeous cupcakes.
• the cabinet she chose to display her jars of "cowgirl cookie mix" as favors.
• the use of simple baby's breath as floral accents.
• the cute "Every Cowgirl Needs a Horse" book she purchased and had all of the guests sign.
• the tablecloth - the design was the perfect backdrop for all of the "western-style" food.
• the menu selection and the clever western-style names we came up with.
(other menu items not pictured: TEXAS turkey wraps, OK CORRAL chips and dip, ROY ROGERS river water)
As if the details of the party weren't enough to knock my boots off...
knowing that Christie hosted this entire event while she herself is expecting...wow!!!
(a black and white photo Christie sent in of her belly next to the belly of the guest-of-honor)
so cute....(and they both dressed SO appropriately for the celebration too!!!)
I'm tippin' my hat to you Christie!
You did an AMAZING job at roundin' up all of the details & pulled everything together beautifully.
Everything turned out fabulous!!