Time to unveil the invitations for the two baby showers I've been helping to organize over the past couple of months.
If you follow my facebook fan page than you got a peek at this invitation yesterday:
"She's going to POP" baby shower (Nov. 6th)
Although the concept of a "She's going to POP" baby shower isn't new...
focusing on "bubbles" gives this shower theme a whole new twist.
And I'm in love with the color scheme!
The jumbo 2" lollipops were custom designed by Heather over at Vintage Confections.
And they came out PERFECT!
Not only do the lollipop colors coordinate with the "POP" invitation...
At my request, Heather created soda POP flavors for them too!! (Vanilla Cola, Dr. Pepper, & Cream Soda)
Speaking of "LOVE"....
"Love you to the Moon & Back" baby shower (Nov. 14th)
This theme was based completely on the phrase the couple exchange to each other on a daily basis.
And we HAD to incorporate plaid since it's a favorite pattern of the dad-to-be. (see this post)
Think star dust wishes and sweet baby kisses...
this shower is going to be darling!
Although the two showers have completely different vibes...
they've been equally fun to plan and prepare for.
As you can imagine, there has been a lot of "behind the scenes" going on over the last couple of months.
Not to mention Ella's birthday party that was supposed to be happening on November 13th.
I said "supposed to be" for a reason.
Ella's grandparents from Illinois want to be a part of her birthday AND Thanksgiving...
So we've had to move the party to Thanksgiving weekend.
• this is going to result in a lot of phone calls to all of the recipients who received invitations.
• I'm going to have to contact vendors to have them change the shipping dates of the items they are sending.
• one of Ella's friends isn't going to be able to come now. (and that stinks since she only has two...*wink*)
• this move in her party date will relieve some of the pressure of having her birthday and a baby shower on the same weekend.
• will ultimately buy me some more time for preparations.
• and of course...allows Ella's grandparents, who love her to pieces, to be part of her birthday celebration!!
So, it's all good!
More preparation time is always better. *wink*
Both of the baby shower invitations above will be available in my shoppe.
If you are interested in either one before they are listed, just send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It's Wednesday everyone!
THREE WINNERS will be announced on Friday for the Compendium giveaway.
If you haven't already entered to win...tomorrow is the last day!
Enter THREE times to increase your chances of being one of THREE WINNERS!
KEEPING IT REAL
I had no idea the colors for the 2" lollipops from Vintage Confections were going to turn out SO amazing!
It was one of those things that you just take your chances on...
and you are SO happy you did!!