I'm putting "Halloween" to the side for a minute...
to share with you something I found over the Summer.
In my ongoing search for the perfect water bottle...
I think I finally found the answer when I discovered:
Reasons why I LOVE this 16.9oz. water bottle:
• Fits in my cup holder in the car.
• Looks like a regular water bottle - which fakes people out. *wink*
• Easily add ice (or in my case, frozen lemon wedges) to your water by unscrewing the mid-section (BODY) of the bottle.
• Comes in 4 color options (now everyone in my family - except Ella - has their own personal bottle).
• 100% BPA free
• SUPER Durable.
• Reusable - making it an eco-friendly replacement for disposable water bottles.
• Dishwasher Safe.
I found mine at JoAnn's over the Summer.
It can be purchased at a variety of retailers though. (see complete list here).
If you purchase one, I'd LOVE to hear your feedback.
Or if you already own one - I'd love know what you think.
Tell me here or email me at: pnpflowers AT live DOT com
Hope you've been loving the FREE Halloween Printables I've been sharing with you here and here...
in addition to the FUN creative ideas here and here.
Leave a comment if you'd like to continue to receive free printables...
If you have something specific in mind you'd LOVE to see me make, share it here.
KEEPiNG iT REAL
These retail at almost $9 each....kind of pricey...but worth the investment.
Everyone in the family kept eyeing my water bottle after I purchased it.
So...after testing it out for a couple of months...
I purchased three more for J, Clara and Ema. *wink*
I think Ema has already lost hers...grrrr!
I DO stress a little bit about someone losing their screw-on cap.
Although I really wouldn't want the cap to be secured with one of those rubber attachments found on some water bottles.