I'm thrilled this Monday morning to share a few details from
Ella's 3rd birthday party prepartions...
I can't wait to reveal all of the party details...
especially the theme...
I'm in LOVE with it.
Preparing for it over the past few months has been SUCH complete fun!
I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday!!
I was thrilled to spend time with family!
A warm thank you to my aunt and uncle for hosting it this year! Love you Susan and Dan!
And a huge thanks to the Lossing family for making the trek from South Carolina - miss you already!!
KEEPiNG iT REAL
• I think I gained 10lbs from the Thanksgiving Holidays! (not a good thing since I scheduled our family photos yesterday)
• The Pastry Pedestals™ have been on backorder after selling out several times. (a good thing for me...not so good for my sweet, patient customers)
• I have no idea where the month of November went and now I'm frantically trying to transition into December festivities!!
• It's "Baking Monday" for Ella and I and we're doing mini Angel Food Cakes for our Family Night theme.
(I specifically picked Angel Food Cake because it's one of the things on my "promise ME" list)
• Speaking of the "promise ME" journey...
feeling SO very guilty for not keeping you more in the loop as to my progress...
as well as doing a better job at checking in with all of you participating...
my "promise ME peeps"!
(We've only got until February to keep our promises...how are you doing?)
• My sweet Ella has a cold...it's so hard seeing her little watery eyes, hearing her little sniffles and cough and knowing she's not feeling 100%.