thought this colorful image might wake some of you up who may be in need of an afternoon "pick-me-up". just something i was playing around with earlier this week - trying to incorporate the pantone colors for spring.
- been staying up on my photography class this week - hence less time for blogging.
- clara got asked out by alain (pronounced "uh-lawn") yesterday. proud of her response to a very "peer pressure" situation. (i can't date until i'm 16, i wouldn't want to jeopardize my friendship with emily (who is a friend of clara's & whom has "gone out" with alain previously), and lastly, that she enjoys her friendship with alain). she's so beautiful - inside and out. ugh...i can't believe she's going to be 13. i sure hope she & ema remember the contract i had them sign when they were around 5 or 6 years old - it was called the "no toads" contract. they vowed to save all of their kisses for prince charming and not waste them on the "toads" along the way. (really! i had them do this. i'll have to dig them up).
- up extremely late lastnight with ema as she finished a "cereal box report" on a book called "the monster fish". (it is SUCH an ordeal to get ema's homework completed EVERYday - she is easily distracted and i must say - although she's improving....i am so drained by the time 8 o'clock rolls around every night). not to mention the other "energy sucking sources" living in the house...*big grin* - and you know i mean that with nothing but the utmost sincere amount of love.
- been very good about consistent exercise regimen with gilad this week...*big wink* (been feeling guilty for the chocolate/peanut butter indulgence(s) this week...so that's helped keep me motivated). no one noticed the "plural" connotation...right? *guilty giggle*
- my phone continues to ring with all sorts of weird area codes...i don't answer and i must get at least 10 per day. no messages. it's annoying.
- taking back the 24-70mm lens tomorrow morning. *sniffle*
- have the crockpot cooking a scrumptious soup for this evening. (remember it's friday - soup night)
- clara and ema will be camping in gainesville this weekend
- ella ate almost 1/4 cup of oatmeal this morning - WOW!
and here is just a collage of random images from this week - enjoy your weekend - and as marianne williamson said on her podcast this morning:
"claim heaven in your heart and you will see it in your life"....